The entry process
More than one entry? Select your quantity now using the + button below. Or re-register again later.
Please note the first step will be payment. You will be asked to provide your entry details after this.
The full steps of the process are as follows:
- Select type of entry (paid, student or charity) and number of entries (1 or more)
- Enter your details (name, contact, organisation etc)
- Pay with credit card (or pay later)
- Receive your registration login and pin by email
- Login in to begin your submission process
- Aside from entering some general details you will need to answer these mandatory questions
- Link to your project live URL
- What was the problem you were trying to solve? List your goals and challenges (limited to 2000 characters)
- Describe the User Experience processes and methodology used to overcome this problem. Include notable/innovative ones (limited to 2000 characters)
- Tell us why this project provides an excellent user experience. You can include testimonials and 3rd party references. List project metrics of the extent of user adoption and success, if applicable include sources and dates (limited to 2000 characters)
- Attach any relevant documents including project screenshots
- When you are happy with everything, you can submit your project